Monday, November 12, 2012

Tie Front Tote version 3

This is the third version that I have made of this bag and I am pleased that it went fairly quickly this last time.  The fabrics are from Timeless Treasures, the Paris themed fabrics I think I got from Pink Chalk fabrics about a year ago and the blue check was from Creekside Quilting in Clive, Iowa.  The only changes I made this time around were because the fabric was directional so I had to cut it out differently than indicated but that was really no big deal.  I really need to remember when I take a photo of a bag to take some of the inside too!  Oh well.  This was another item that I made for my friend Kristin for birthday/Christmas this year.  I think she liked it.   I picked the fabric because she traveled to Paris a year ago on vacation so I thought she might think it was fun.  I ended up having a ton of fabric leftover so I guess I will make myself something and hope I get to go to France some day! 

I am happy to report that I just was outside and there were some snow flurries!  I love snow, especially this time of year. Last year we were majorly short changed in the snow department I think we only had scoopable snow one time!  Hopefully I don't end up regretting my words, my husband has a house to build yet this winter and they only just started the foundation!  So hopefully decent weather does hold out for a little while yet.  The 10 day forecast looks good at least. 

I am linking up today to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations.  Next time I have a sewing FO to report I promise to take more photos!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! What a great idea or selection of the fabric. Who knows you might need a similar tote to carry in France. Would you really like to sit at an outside table drinking coffee with some French pastry??!!

    ReplyDelete