Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Night 2012

Rocky Mountain National Park, CO November 2011
I have been having a quiet night at home working on the baby sweater that I cast on a few days ago and watching the first disc of the tv show Homeland on DVD.  I have been avoiding the news for the most part, I have checked in on CNN a few times to see how things are going.  But I have decided I am going to bed, I would be surprised if things were decided tonight anyway.  I am grateful that I decided to cast my vote absentee since I have been out of town for a few days and only got back tonight.  When I drove past our polling place it was quite busy so I was glad I didn't have to stand in line.  I do pray that our current president gets 4 more years but at this point that is all I can do!  At least there have been no more phone calls this evening!  (Random picture above just because I hate blogging with no photos! We visited there last year and it was beautiful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment